Our main concern is your health. Prior to your first visit, you can print the following forms and bring the completed forms with you to your first visit.
- Patient Medical History
- New Patient Information From (Word Version and PDF Version)
- Notice of Privacy Practices
- Acknowledgement of Receipt of Notice of Privacy Practices
Also, if you arrive a little early you can take care of a couple of items during registration like paying your copay, reviewing your information one last time and signing our financial policy.
Appointments can be made by calling our office during normal business hours. Please call (303) 388-9321 Monday – Friday from 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM.
Prescriptions are renewed during normal office hours. Please call (303) 388-9321 Monday – Friday from 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM. In some instance, it may be necessary that the patient be seen in our office prior to medication renewal.
Requests for Medical Records
If you need a copy of your medical records and/or radiographic images, etc. we require a signed request be sent to us by mail, fax (303) 388-3910 or email as an attached image or pdf document to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your request should contain:
- Your full name
- Date of birth
- The name of your doctor at our office
- Specification on where and how you would prefer it delivered (slides must be personally retrieved by the patient)
- Your signature